Bayou Arcana: Songs of Loss and Redemption is a 2012 horror anthology which features all female artists, paired with male writers, published by AAM/Markosia.
- There is a place deep down South where dreams come true and nightmares find flesh. A place where the oppressed discover freedom and the oppressor violent retribution.
- The swamp is alive with many a lost soul’s tale.
- Bayou Arcana unlocks a universe steeped in Southern Gothic Romance and spattered with supernatural horror. Featuring 10 new stories by the hottest upcoming (male) writing and (female) art talent on offer.
- Enter the Arcana if you dare…
- The Tale of Ol’ Mercy story by Jimmy Pearson, art by Valia Kapadai
- Comfort and Joy story by Darren Ellis, art by Davina Unwin
- Irons in the Fire story by Corey Brotherson, art by Jennie Gyllblad
- True Reflections story by Steve Tanner, art by Alex Thompson
- Tohopoka story by Alexi Conman, art by Vicky Stonebridge
- Promises story by Matt Gibbs, art by Sara Dunkerton
- Small World story by Matthew Craig, art by Dani Abram
- Grinder Blues story by Jimmy Pearson, art by Lynsey Hutchinson
- Swamp Pussy and the Hanged Man story by Cy Dethan, art by Nic Wilkinson
- Six Bullets story by Jimmy Pearson, art by Patricia Echavarri-Riego
- The ‘Skeeter story by Jimmy Pearson, art by Jenny Clements