Erica Schultz is an American comic book writer.
Her most notable works are Dynamite's Swords of Sorrow: Masquerade/Kato Special (co-written with G. Willow Wilson) and Swords of Sorrow: Black Sparrow & Lady Zorro Special (she also lettered the series), Revenge: The Secret Origin of Emily Thorne for Marvel Comics, the crime series M3, and The Unauthorized Biography of Winston Churchill: A Documentary and Cheese: A Love Story with artist Claire Connelly. Erica also has written "Pop Goes the World" appearing in Vertigo Quarterly: SFX #1.
She’s provided artistic support for Neal Adams on The New Avengers 16.1, The First X-Men, Batman Odyssey, and Blood. She was also one of the artists and “Motioneers” bringing the Astonishing X-Men motion comic “Gifted” to life.
Erica has worked on design and layout for Dennis Calero and Todd Stashwick's Devil Inside, Torchbearer for Nicholas Dedual, and she has provided Red Stylo Media with editorial, design, and lettering support for various titles.
Erica also recently served as co-editor on the anti-bullying anthology series RISE: Comics Against Bullying published by Northwest Press, as well as being a writer on "Brothers in Arms" in the second issue.
- ↑ http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/02/26/erica-schultz-talks-swords-sorrow-masquerade-kato/
- ↑ http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/04/22/swords-of-sorrow-expands-with-leah-moore-erica-schultz-and-marguerite-bennett/
- ↑ http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2014/02/16/revenge-abc-tv-graphic-novel/5494409/
- ↑ http://www.comiccrusaders.com/interview-with-m3-team-erica-schultz-and-vicente-alcaza/
- ↑ http://whatchareading.com/cheese-a-love-story-from-schultz-and-connelly/
- ↑ http://www.vertigocomics.com/blog/2015/04/28/pop-art-a-look-at-vertigo-quarterly-sfx-1
- ↑ http://comicbookdb.com/creator.php?ID=41409
- ↑ http://www.comicvine.com/erica-schultz/4040-66916/