Evelyn Goodman was a writer for the Iger-Roche shop during the Golden age. She wrote for Classics Illustrated adaptations and DC Comics' licensed comics of the television show Big Town.
- Big Town (1951) #3
- Classic Comics (1941) #6-10, 13, 17-19, 21
- A Tale of Two Cities
- Robin Hood
- Arabian Nights (with Lillian Chestney)
- Les Miserables
- Robinson Crusoe
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
- The Deerslayer
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame
- Huckleberry Finn
- "The Flayed Hand"
- Classics Illustrated (1947) #8, 10, 12-13, 15, 17, 19, 22
- Arabian Nights (reprint)
- Robinson Crusoe (reprint)
- "...And One Came Back" (text story)
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (reprint)
- Uncle Tom's Cabin
- The Deerslayer (reprint)
- Huckleberry Finn (reprint)
- The Pathfinder
- Jones, William B., Classics Illustrated: A Cultural History. Jefferson, NC: McFarland & Company, Inc., 2011
- Robbins, Trina and Catherine Yronwode, Women and the Comics. Eclipse Books, 195. p. 52.
See Evelyn Goodman's entry on Bails' Who's Who of American Comic Books.