Gwen M. Hansen was an editor and writer for Quality Comics in the 1940s, specializing in humor features.
Life & Career Edit
Manly Wade Wellman described Hansen as "a good editor, intelligent, educated, fair-minded, and very pretty, I remember; sort of like a young Katharine Cornell."
- All Humor Comics (1946) #1, 3-5
- Doll Man (1941) #10-13
- Feature Comics (1939) #79-117
- ↑ O'Hearn, Martin. Comment on "Klaus Nordling's Barker is no dummy!", Pappy's Golden Age Comics Blogzine, 23 May 2011.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Kooiman, Michael and Jim Amash, The Quality Companion, TwoMorrows Publishing, 2012. pp. 84
- ↑ Hamerlinck, P.C., ed. "Easy Money: Fawcett Writer Manly Wade Wellman", Fawcett Companion: The Best of FCA, p. 86. Interview by Matt Lage.
- ↑ Quality Comics Timeline
See Gwen Hansen's entry on Bails' Who's Who of American Comic Books.