|Born:||June 9, 1946|
Keleck, sometimes signed Kelek (June 9, 1946-2003), was a French illustrator and a designer of comics.
Self-taught, she designed many covers of novels fantasy or science fiction, including the SF Titres collection for publisher Éditions Jean-Claude Lattès. Her universe is populated by very strange, pale, and cold beings. She created the cover to the debut issue of the women's comics magazine Ah ! Nana (as well as issues 2 and 4. She completed a number of comic short stories collected in 1999 in the album Enfantillages (Childish). Her partner was the illustrator Jean-Michel Nicollet.
- Le Rejeton de l’univers (Humanoïdes associés, 1980, with Jean-Michel Nicollet)
- Enfantillages (YMP editions, 1999)
- Ersatz (Walter Publishing, 1981, with Jean-Michel Nicollet)
- L'Arbre aux souhaits by William Faulkner (folio junior, 1977)
- Le Lion by Joseph Kessel (Gallimard, 1978)
- The Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien (1000 Soleils, 1980)
- Les Mille et Une Nuits (Gallimard, 1981)
- Les Contes of Charles Perrault (Hatier, 1986)
- Les Contes of the Brothers Grimm (Hatier, 1987)
- fr.wikipedia.org page