|Publication date||March 2012|
- Sometimes a friendly familiarity develops between comic artists even though they have never met. While reading each other's books they enter into a dialogue that can be seamlessly continued when they meet in person for the first time. The artists of the Damenstammtisch (Ladies Regulars' Table) are united by an inquisitive gaze on the world. They tell stories about neighbors who practice tai chi, a visit to a fetisch club, a pregnancy and artist friends, mermaids in New York and a mother with a past in intelligence.
Cover by Sharmila Banerjee
- Eine Art Vorwort by Kati Rickenbach
- Los Secretos De Mi Madre by Aisha Franz
- Der Letzte Fisch by Elisabeth Zwimpfer
- ABC by Sharmila Banerjee
- W. by claire Lenkova
- Inappropriate (Ungeeignet) by Gabrielle Bell
- Mein Platz In Der Welt by Vanessa Davis
- Das Wort
- Magazin - includes reviews of Tarpé Mills's Miss Fury, Birgit Weyhe's Reigen, Judith Vanistendael's Kafka für Afrikaner. Sofie und der schwarze Mann, Michèle Gazier and Bernard Ciccolini's Virginia Woolf, Lauren Redniss's Radioactive: Marie & Pierre Curie, A Tale of Love and Fallout, Catel Muller and José-Louis Boucquet's Kiki de Montparnasse, Isabel Kreitz's Deutschland. Ein Bilderbuch, and Michaela Konrad's Mondwandler
- Let's Have A Bun Nem by Caroline Sury
- Es War Ein Ganz Zauberhafter Abend by Ulli Lust
- Kurz und cut
- Kurzbiografien - Contributor biographies
As part of the Fumetto Internationales Comix-Festival in Lucerne, Switzerland, from March 25 to April 1, 2012, a Damenstammtisch exhibition was held, including a closing presentation by Ulli Lust.
- ↑ Fumetto Internationales Comix-Festival Luzern - Damenstammtisch Accessed 28 March 2012.